In my friendster account, I indicated there that one of my favorite books is “The Encyclopedia of Superheroes”. Well, I just can’t actually think of anything and also would like to sound less corny, you know.
Anyway, found this site that evaluates which Superhero you should be based on your personality. You just have to answer some questions that better describe your characters. And here are my results:
Huh, I am more of a “Robin” than “Superman”? How can that happen? It means I don’t have superpowers. Instead, I have skills.
And I won’t mind stepping aside to give someone else glory? Is that the personality of Robin? Well, maybe stepping aside to give Batman the glory…
Forbes magazine, in its latest Asian edition, released a list of top 40 Richest Filipinos.
Of course, it’s not surprising at all to note that at the top of the list are the Filipino-Chinese businessmen. The richest Pinoys with the corresponding net worth are as follows:
1. Henry Sy – $4.0 billion
2. Lucio Tan – $2.3 billion
3. Jaime Zobel de Ayala – $2.0 billion
4. Eduardo Cojuangco – $840 million
5. George Ty – $830 million
6. John Gokongwei – $700 million
7. Tony Tan Caktiong – $575 million
8. Andrew Tan – $480 million
9. Emilio Yap – $350 million
10. Oscar Lopez – $315 million
11. Enrique Razon Jr. – $285 million
12. Andrew Gotianun – $280 million
13. Enrique Aboitiz – $275 million
14. Alfonso Yuchengco – $225 million
15. Menardo Jimenez – $210 million
15. Gilberto Duavit Jr. – $210 million
17. Ramon del Rosario – $205 million
18. Felipe Gozon – $180 million
19. Beatrice Campos – $160 million
20. Luis J. L. Virata – $150 million
21. David M. Consunji – $145 million
22. Bienvenido Tantoco Sr. $140 million
23. Betty Ang – $115 million
24. Manuel Villar – $110 million
25. Mariano Tan – $100 million
26. Rolando and Rosalinda Hortaleza – $90 million
27. Oscar Hilado – $85 million
28. Vivian Que Azcona – $80 million
29. Manuel Zamora – $75 million
30. Magdaleno Albarracin – $73 million
31. Jesus Tambunting – $70 million
32. Frederick Dy – $65 million
33. Tomas Alcantara – $60 million
34. Lourdes Montinola – $50 million
35. Salvador Zamorra – $45 million
36. Antonio Roxas – $40 million
37. Wilfred Steven Uytengsu Sr. – $38 million
38. Philip T. Ang – $35 million
39. Marixi Prieto – $30 million
40. Manuel Pangilinan – $25 million
I was even surprised to have an unknown commentator trying to voice out his disappointment with the game. Unknown in the sense that I don’t know him personally. But of course, everyone is most welcome (except spammers) to comment here!
This wonder led me to investigate more how did he find out about my site. Then, I found out that:
If you google search for a keyword “NBA Live 2007 bugs”, you’ll find my site third in the google search results page.
If you google search for a keyword “NBA Live 2007 glitches”, you’ll find my site seventh in the google search results page (fifth, if you exclude the indented lists).
So, how does this make sense? Is my site really that popular? (Hehe) Well, I can offer a reason for this though. Maybe I was just the only blogger to touch on the topic of the glitches and bugs of NBA Live 2007, plus some makulit commentators and die-hard NBA (Live) Fans like Lou Franz and Percival who are leaving those comments, adding to the popularity of the post.
Anyway, thank you to all who have left comments! And Happy 2007!
First of all I would like to greet all my avid readers a Happy New Year, a Happy 2007!
My first prime lens, the EF 85mm f/1.8 USM lens, according to reviews produces sharp pictures and performs well in low light conditions. The AF is fast and produces beautiful bokeh when shot as wide as f1.8.
Let’s see some samples of the pictures I took:
Waiting for 2007!
The Sandisk Card Reader
Apples for the New Year
OK, so this one was actually taken using the EF-S 17-85mm IS USM, not the 85mm prime. The latter was too long to accomodate us all in the picture given the limited space in our kitchen.
Yet, you know what? I’m not yet convinced. This lens (85mm) has still a long way to go to convince me to really become my favorite lens. It has yet to prove its superiority (actually) over the 17-85mm zoom.